1. Information that you provide to us "Personal Information"
You are required to create an on-line account to access information and resources offered on our Website. During the registration process you will be asked for certain information. When providing this information you are responsible for making sure it's accurate and truthful, otherwise your privilege to use our Website may be revoked and your on-line account terminated or suspended. Some of the information we may ask for would be your name, address, email, business, telephone, and possibly your date of birth or social security number. Also, we may ask for credit card or debit card information, or PayPal information, to process purchases made through our Website.
So these cookies, what they do is they put a text file on your computer that tells our website that identifies the user and also tells us how you are using our Website.
3. Non Personal information, Information Collected by our ISP, and Security Issues
We automatically collect IP addresses, browser type, website usage, and OS type. This information is also collected by third party hosting companies. They are limited in the information they have access to, but we still wanted to let you know that there may be third parties that have access to our servers.
Information that we collect is stored on secure servers. However, security is not always foolproof so we disclaim any and all liability associated with data loss to the extent possible. We use safeguards to protect this information, as well as to transfer it.
4. How Your Information May Be Used
Obviously we use your information. But how do we use it you may ask? Well:
1) we use your information to contact you about our Website;
2) we use your information to tell you about updates to our Website;
3) we use your information to contact you about new products we may offer;
4) we use your information to process transactions;
5) we use your information to provide customer service;
6) we use your information to sell/transfer/exchange with third parties for their marketing purposes;
7) we use your information with other information we may have to provide a benchmark for how our system is doing, how efficient we are, where we can improve, etc.;
8) we use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot, and enforce our Agreements;
9) we reserve the right to use your information to tell you about third party partners offers;
10) we reserve the right to aggregate the information about you, your sales, and your product in order to form internal reports; and
11) Relief Counselors reserves the right to use your information in any way which is consistent with this Agreement.
5. Information Safekeeping
Relief Counselors uses different measures and technologies to protect your personal information and payment information. Although we value the protection of this information, we cannot guarantee it will always be secure from unauthorized access (i.e. hackers). You assume the risk that by providing personal information and payment information to Relief Counselors, that this information may be accessed in an unauthorized manner despite Relief Counselors' precautions in protecting this information.
6. Release of Information for Legal Reasons
7. Transfer of Information
As indicated elsewhere, we may sell or transfer your personal information to third parties. We do not transfer or sell your payment information to anybody. We may transfer your information in the event we are bought, sold, or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired.
Your information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your information outside of your country into the US and vice versa.
A NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS (ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 2003 OPPA)
9. No Collection of Information From Minors
This website is intended to be used by people the age of 18 and older. We comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the United States, in addition to all Canadian and EU privacy laws. We do not allow any users under the age of thirteen to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of thirteen, contact us immediately. If you have been reported as being below thirteen by another person, we may request a copy of your photo ID as a condition of your continued use of our service.